- Worried about how you will get your payslips if there is a national postal strike?
- Ever lost an old payslip you need to find or been asked to provide copies of historic payslips?
- Tired of filing or disposing of your old payslips safely and confidentially?
- Want to do your bit to help the environment?
- Want to know how much you will be paid before the money goes into your bank account on a Friday?
Abacus are delighted to announce that we now have a new Payslips Online system.
With the launch of this new system your weekly payslips will now be provided to you electronically via the online payslip system, which will provide you with a personal account to view, and if you wish, print your payslip from. Payslips Online is fully secure and will give you a quick and easy way to receive and view your pay statements, offering you the following key benefits:
- You will receive and see your pay information quicker than the traditional method of posted payslips, with your weekly payslip now being available for you to view via our online system from Thursday each week
- Option to receive a text message to your mobile phone on a Wednesday night/ Thursday morning confirming the net pay you will be receiving into your bank account that week
- Option to receive your payslip via e-mail to your personal e-mail address
- Keeps a secure record of all your payslips for up to two years, which you can access at any time
- Eliminates risk of your payslip being lost or delayed in the post or being sent to the wrong address if you move and forget to tell us
- Eliminates the need for paper, which is much kinder on the environment, however gives you the option to print your payslips should you prefer to retain a hard copy
How do I use the system and access my payslips?
Just click here
Can I still have a paper payslip?
Yes, if you wish to have a paper copy of your payslip you will be able to print your payslips via the online system.
Should you have any queries or difficulties in registering and using the system please contact a member of your local Abacus team who will be happy to help.